Any steak left? Any yummies? Wait...wait...I think...if I stick out my tongue... just....just a little...bit...more...YES! A drop of leftover. Ahh...so worth it...nap time.
oh, Polly, what a hard life for you! I'll give you a whole bag of steak dog biscuits (not a one time, of course!) when you move to your new house! happy day, aunt mo
From Aunt Mary ang Moma - What pooch has the quickest and longest tongue in the pet family? Oh, Polly has the advantage of long legs for reaching power.
From Aunt Mary ang Moma - What pooch has the quickest and longest tongue in the pet family? Oh, Polly has the advantage of long legs for reaching power.
4 comments:
oh, Polly, what a hard life for you! I'll give you a whole bag of steak dog biscuits (not a one time, of course!) when you move to your new house!
happy day,
aunt mo
Hey, I didn't know you speak dog. I can see that Polly has a rough life. Aha......
Grandmother
From Aunt Mary ang Moma - What pooch has the quickest and longest tongue in the pet family?
Oh, Polly has the advantage of long legs for reaching power.
From Aunt Mary ang Moma - What pooch has the quickest and longest tongue in the pet family?
Oh, Polly has the advantage of long legs for reaching power.
Post a Comment