"Go Grandmother, go, go, go..." "I have to drive the speed limit, Melissa." "I don't care. Tell them I've broken my leg. We have to get to the hospital!" "I am going as fast as I can." "Go faster! I can't wait!"...
and so goes the dialouge 27 years ago as Grandmother drove me, an 11 year old new sister, to TMH to meet Christine. What a wonderful day and a wonderful 27 years. I love you, Chris! Melissa
Yes it was a wonderful day that I will never forget. God has blessed me with 2 wonderful girls and I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday Christine, I love you! Mom
Christine, You are the baby of the family. I remember you when you came to my granduation. You and Lane hit it off. I think you all bonded then. I think of you as a majorette for FSU. Gosh, one of us was out there on the field. You are a beautiful person and what makes you beautiful is the light of Christ in your life. Happy Bithday and God be with you. Love, Aunt Mary
6 comments:
"Go Grandmother, go, go, go..."
"I have to drive the speed limit, Melissa."
"I don't care. Tell them I've broken my leg. We have to get to the hospital!"
"I am going as fast as I can."
"Go faster! I can't wait!"...
and so goes the dialouge 27 years ago as Grandmother drove me, an 11 year old new sister, to TMH to meet Christine.
What a wonderful day and a wonderful 27 years.
I love you, Chris!
Melissa
Yes it was a wonderful day that I will never forget. God has blessed me with 2 wonderful girls and I am forever grateful.
Happy Birthday Christine, I love you!
Mom
Christine, You are the baby of the family. I remember you when you came to my granduation. You and Lane hit it off. I think you all bonded then. I think of you as a majorette for FSU. Gosh, one of us was out there on the field. You are a beautiful person and what makes you beautiful is the light of Christ in your life. Happy Bithday and God be with you.
Love, Aunt Mary
happy happy birthday its you're special day... dadadda ???????????(i dont remember the rest) i love you and hope that you have a great birthday!
love,
LER
Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes and phone calls! I love my whole sweet family!
Christine
Hope your birthday was a good one with many more to come.
Happy Birthday and Happy Moving!
Amy
Post a Comment