Hey Jeremy and Christine, whats up with Savanah???? Maybe next year?? Maybe we need to go ahead and get a date set, this family needs plenty of planning time!!! Amanda
I agree about the planning part, we need lots of lead time. Many places take reservations a year in advance so it's not too early. I vote for someplace < 90 degrees.
haha....ok, I don't want to go to Gatlinburg, sorry Ler! As for Savannah, I checked into all of it and found some really nice places, but it is going to be more expensive than the Gatlinburg trip, which we all know. If everyone is interested in saving up to go next spring or summer or something, we are totally up for that too. I just wasn't sure what everyone wanted to do or could afford. If we could through out some
numbers as to what is reasonable, when we want to do it, and if Savannah is for sure where everyone wants to go, I will totally make it happen. I am always up for vacation!
5 comments:
I agree about the planning part, we need lots of lead time. Many places take reservations a year in advance so it's not too early. I vote for someplace < 90 degrees.
P.S.
I really like the picture! Trees look like lace or sea fans.
haha....ok, I don't want to go to Gatlinburg, sorry Ler! As for Savannah, I checked into all of it and found some really nice places, but it is going to be more expensive than the Gatlinburg trip, which we all know. If everyone is interested in saving up to go next spring or summer or something, we are totally up for that too. I just wasn't sure what everyone wanted to do or could afford. If we could through out some
numbers as to what is reasonable, when we want to do it, and if Savannah is for sure where everyone wants to go, I will totally make it happen. I am always up for vacation!
Post a Comment