Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hey, Where is everybody???




Guess it is my turn to log something. Of course it is steaming hot here and not much fun to be outside but I thought looking at this great backyard might make us at least feel cooler. Wouldn't this be a wonderful place to rest and have a glass of tea? It is the backyard of the 2006 Southern Living Idea House here in Tallahassee. Do you see the lake beyond? It just gets better.
I would like to go to NC while Sis is out of school but I just don't know yet. Melissa and I plan to help Christine get her house set up in a couple of weeks. I'm taking the sewing machines, fabric and some good stuff I found along the way. Melissa is on kitchen duty and has her label machine charging up. Move over Martha!
Hope you are all well and that you have a good summer.


Debbie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, love the pictures and CAN'T WAIT to move and get some sewing and organizing help!

Melissa said...

Yes...menu is already prepared and BTW, the label maker is ALWAYS ready! :)
We continue to enjoy Jeremy's time with us. He has a welcome home committee every day.
It is so hot here, too. The Southern Living home looks so nice and cool! I would love to sit and chat and watch the kids play.
We are ready for VBS next week. I will be a crew leader to 12 children ages 6-10. I will have a couple of special needs girls as well as Madison and Ethan. They will be a big help to me and special friends to the girls. We are excited to be given this opportunity to serve and honor God.
Have a good week everyone and feel a great big HUG from Alabama!
:)Melissa, etc.