I am grateful to be part of such a loving family! ThanksDebbie
What a I high calling and privilege...I am honored to be a mom.Thank you for the Happy Wishes...Love,Melissa
I guess I, too, should have used spell check...it's not an I calling, but a HIGH calling...I am old, you know! :)MJ
Amen, being a mother is the GREATEST gift ever!! Amanda
Thank you for the kinds words. Sometimes we miss the mark but never give up or stop trying to be the best Mom and Dad for your children. They are the only things you can take with you to heaven. Love to all Mary
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am grateful to be part of such a loving family! Thanks
Debbie
What a I high calling and privilege...I am honored to be a mom.
Thank you for the Happy Wishes...
Love,
Melissa
I guess I, too, should have used spell check...it's not an I calling, but a HIGH calling...I am old, you know! :)
MJ
Amen, being a mother is the GREATEST gift ever!!
Amanda
Thank you for the kinds words. Sometimes we miss the mark but never give up or stop trying to be the best Mom and Dad for your children. They are the only things you can take with you to heaven. Love to all Mary
Post a Comment