Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!! We LOVE you!!!!


6 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Mo, hope yo had a wonderful day and a special Mothers Day as well.
Love, The Bradford 5

Band of Bohlens said...

Should have used spell check, yo no

Debbie said...

Madison and Ethan prepared a great 'surprise' party for Melissa, complete with decorations, puppet show and musical entertainment. It was good to be with Melissa on her birthday. Hey guys, post some pictures.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the sweet note, e-card, and phone calls. It has been a day full of reminders of how blessed I am...surrounded by love and smiles and hugs and handmade cards and thoughtful gifts and good health and a family full of people I love to be with! :)
"Thank you, Lord, for this family, and the future generations we will effect as we turn our hearts toward You!"
I love you all!
Melissa

Band of Bohlens said...

Melissa, We all send you b-day wishes. Hope you had a wonderful day!
LABB

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! This is Aunt Mary wishing you a year that is rich in blessings and love.