
Hey All!
Looks like we are on the move. Jeremy and I are headed to Birmingham to make a new home for ourselves. It has been a difficult few weeks, but we know the Lord is leading us there, and He has confirmed this with a speedy process and total peace in our hearts. We will be packing, buying a house, moving, starting new jobs, and getting settled over the next several months. I will send out a new address once we have one. We are SO excited!!!
Love to you all!
Christine
4 comments:
...and we can't wait...
The kids ask about Aunt Chris and Polly every day. "When are they coming? How much longer?"
We have enjoyed having Jeremy stay with us. He is great with the kids and has added an amazing dimension to our family Bible study! :)
Back to the sunny south with very little snow. YeeeHaaa. I know you are all excited. Now I can see everyone at one time. That hasn't happened since...well a long time. I am very excited too.
Mom
Very happy for you Chris and Jeremy! I know this is a long awaited dream. Love, Aunt Mary
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I want to come down so bad this summer and I hope that I get the chance to come and see everyone! I hope that you and Jeremy have a very safe and easy transition down to Birmingham!
:^)
love,
LER
Post a Comment