Hello Everyone! I thought it was just about time to start a blog. I could add several quotes here about the sum of the parts being greater than the whole, or there is no I in team. You get the point, you have to contribute something for it to be cool! So send on over your news updates, your kids updates, your weather updates, pictures of you making funny faces. Then we can all share without having to do that one at a time email picture thing. I think I may waste my life downloading pictures one at a time from email. So, I expect great things!
PS-You can click on any image to see it larger. The blog will hold about seven posts at a time, and then move over to the right column. You can click there on the title to pull one up again.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea!! I'm not to big on blogs, so how do I post things.
Amanda
Hi Girl,
I thought for now, everyone can just email info over to me and I will post it, or I can email you over directions if you want to learn how to do it yourself. Either way is great. Glad you like it!
Hey just testing...
Post a Comment