
Hi All,
It was warm here in Tallahassee today, I had the A/C on. (Sorry Christine). Many of the flowers and trees are blooming; it is already beginning to look like Spring. (Sorry Christine). You may wonder why in the world I am posting a picture of an African Violet. The reason is because it is the first time I have ever kept one alive much less had it bloom. It is in my kitchen window and seems to be at home there.
For those who did not know, I got a cat. Her name is Missy and she was rescued from Mississippi after Katrina. A lady at work adopted her but it was not working out due to her other pets personalities. She said Missy needed to be an 'only child'. Missy is very sweet but demanding. She will meow at my feet until I sit down and hold her. I wonder how she and Miss Emme would get along? I hope I can visit NC soon; can't wait to see everyone and catch up on all the news.
I hope you all have a nice day tomorrow. Debbie

2 comments:
go mom posting your own blog! I love missy!
Look at you Mom...I'm doing good to figure out how to leave a comment! I love the pictures, too. The kids think you should bring Missy. I said we would see her in March when we come! :) She might have a nervous breakdown, though.
We had a good day. We really cleaned the interior of the van. We even took out the seats and unscrewed the runners so we could get all the Cheerios out!
Our weather was nice, but still not Spring like. The week is supposed to get colder...
Tomorrow is the big day. We have lots planned!
Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment