Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hi All!
My front yard is clean for the moment.
I raked and mowed today picking up 10 large leaf bags
of leaves and 4 lawnmower bags of leaves and grass.
As of today I have picked up 27 bags of leaves and
there are still leaves in my back yard.

Chloee does not like to be left out so I tied her to
the front porch rail and she whined because she could
not get to me, to take care of the problem I tied her
leash to the lawnmower and let her be close to me
when I picked up leaves. No, I did not run the mower
with her tied to it. I am pooped but the yard is clean.

The man across the street brought his new Jack Russell
puppy over so he and Chloee could play. You know Jack
Russells are really high strung. Well, guess what? Chloee
pestered Jack something awful. Chloee never runs out of
energy. She runs around in circles and chases her tale.

FYI Chloee's mother is going to have puppies again in
March. Same mom and dad. Pug/Beagle. This was not
planned and the family who has them is already looking
for homes. They are cute as pie. I will bring one to
Birmingham if you like. I will pick the runt of the liter.
They are free. Yippie!

Love-Mary

No comments: