Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mary's Blog







Greetings from Flintlock Campground!  This is where Amy and I took the
little boys last summer. Yippee! That water is cold and feels great
when it's 100 degrees. Anyway I thought the creek might get you all
in the mood for something. Flintlock is about 5 miles out of Boone.

It is 60 degrees here today and sunny. I took a short nap on the swing
outside. Here is a picture of Chloe " Snookums" Bohlen in the back yard
and she is wide open. I am cooking a pot of beef stew. Taylor made
the Soccer team, GOO TAYLOR!!!! These flowers are some of my
mellow yellow flowers.
Mary


2 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

I am ready to go camping!! I love this creek; the water must be feezing.

Those flowers in your backyard are beautiful; a sure sign of Spring.

Melissa said...

Hey Aunt Mary! Your dog is so cute! We tried to get a pug but she was already adopted when we called. This creek is wonderful. A nice big watermelon nestled between the rocks getting nice and cold would make it even better.
How wonderful to see signs of Spring. It feels hopeful!
Love from us to you!