Sunday, February 24, 2008

Its Taylor..

Hey Everyone,
Just heard about the blog, sounds good to me. I miss being able to see everyone, well like when we are in Gatlinburg. Just to let you know how I am doing.... school is going OK, its school it can only be so good! I made soccer again, just last Thursday, it was sleeting, snowing, and raining and I was outside playing soccer with a T-shirt and shorts. Very very cold! Charlee is growing more and more every day. She is such a good baby, all she does is eat, sleep, and sleep. Blake is adjusting to the big change better than I thought he would! He still tries to get attention, positive or negative, but other than that he is so sweet. Hope someone CAN REPLY soon!

Love,
Taylor
or you may know me as
"LER"

P.S- Just to let Jeremy know, Jason and me are still good friends! ha ha!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Oh Ler,
I am going to let Jeremy know about you and Jason. haha, I am sure he will have something to say. Can't wait to see you at camp!!!! We love you

Band of Bohlens said...

I know I can't wait untill camp. It sounds like so much fun! TTYL!

Love, Taylor

Melissa said...

Tay...how great to talk to you tonight. The kids cannot go to sleep for all the talk of Taylor coming to our house! Thanks for calling us. Have a great week!
Love to you and your family!