I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a very good day. It was my first Mother's Day with William Henry. My sweet boys got me a Japanese Magnolia tree. I can't wait for next spring!! The blooms are beautiful. I like a quote I recently read..."Mother is the best thing I've ever been called." I am thanking God that, of all the women in this world, he chose me to be the mother of Nathaniel and William. May He bless all of us mothers and help us to raise our children as He would have us to.
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to my Momma. I love you!
Thanks Chris! I love you best!
It is beautiful day and the coffee is good.
I took Mother to Golden Corral yesterday for lunch, she and Daddy enjoyed the outing.
Happy Mother's Day to all.
Debbie
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I had a very good day. It was my first Mother's Day with William Henry. My sweet boys got me a Japanese Magnolia tree. I can't wait for next spring!! The blooms are beautiful. I like a quote I recently read..."Mother is the best thing I've ever been called." I am thanking God that, of all the women in this world, he chose me to be the mother of Nathaniel and William. May He bless all of us mothers and help us to raise our children as He would have us to.
Post a Comment