I love you Melissa. And I can't wiat to come visit you and your AMAZING kids, oh and Steve, oh and who could forget Indy.. is that right? I hope you had a great day.. I love you. Love, Tay
Melissa hope your day was wonderful! Lightning knocked out Lane and Amanda's computer a few days ago so they cannot see the blog. I'm sure they would want me to send their best wishes too!
What a great day to turn 39! Steve took the day off for strawberry picking, food shopping for our local pantry and lunch at a great local place. After a nice nap, Christine and I ate birthday brownies together. Thank you for your sweet words. My cup runneth over... Love to all, Melissa...the oldest and holding :)
8 comments:
I love you sister!
I hope your special day is good. I love you and am so proud of you.
Happy Happy Happy!!!
Mom
Happy Birthday Mo!
Have a blessed day
Love the Bradford 5
Melissa,
I am so thankful for you and what you bring to our family. What a wonderful person you are...I am so proud that you are my cousin.
I love you and wish you the very best on your birthday,
Amy
I love you Melissa.
And I can't wiat to come visit you and your AMAZING kids, oh and Steve, oh and who could forget Indy.. is that right? I hope you had a great day.. I love you.
Love,
Tay
Melissa hope your day was wonderful! Lightning knocked out Lane and Amanda's computer a few days ago so they cannot see the blog. I'm sure they would want me to send their best wishes too!
May God Bless you all the days of your life.
Love Aunt Mary
What a great day to turn 39!
Steve took the day off for strawberry picking, food shopping for our local pantry and lunch at a great local place. After a nice nap, Christine and I ate birthday brownies together.
Thank you for your sweet words.
My cup runneth over...
Love to all,
Melissa...the oldest and holding :)
Hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday, We miss you!!!!
LABB
Post a Comment