Very good Granddaddy. You too Christine. This is good stuff. Glad you were able to do that.What memories!
Oh my, this are great! The only one he did not sing is about Johnson's Old Grey Mule...Thanks Chris Mom
granddaddy had just asked us what we would remember about "our granddaddy", and chris said, "I'll remember your singing!" oh granddaddy...that's what i'll remember, too. thanks, Chris. So glad you had the phone!MJ
There is not but one Henry Bohlen. I am glad you all have fun memories of him. Love, Moma and Grandma and Aunt Mary
Aw it's not the same without the Grey old mule !Love, Ler
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very good Granddaddy. You too Christine. This is good stuff. Glad you were able to do that.
What memories!
Oh my, this are great! The only one he did not sing is about Johnson's Old Grey Mule...
Thanks Chris
Mom
granddaddy had just asked us what we would remember about "our granddaddy", and chris said, "I'll remember your singing!"
oh granddaddy...that's what i'll remember, too. thanks, Chris.
So glad you had the phone!
MJ
There is not but one Henry Bohlen. I am glad you all have fun memories of him. Love, Moma and Grandma and Aunt Mary
Aw it's not the same without the Grey old mule !
Love,
Ler
Post a Comment