This day is where it all began...Two beautiful people joined to form one love and, with God's love and care, created one wonderful family. We are all so blessed for your lives and your marriage and the inspiration you give to us all. Happy Happy Anniversary to the most special grandparents. We love you dearly!
A marriage in the hand of God, used to bless so many. Thank you, Grandmother for showing us the heart of a servant desiring to honor the Lord. Thank you, Granddaddy for showing us that a man doesn't leave his family even when times are tough. I praise God for you and honor Him for your marriage. It is indeed good! I love you, Melissa
Grandma, I know you did a good job making that 2 into a 3 on your gold artwork. You two have been a great example to us, keeping your marriage covenant with Christ through good times and bad. We love you Christine
Moma and Daddy, Happy Anniversary! You stuck to you vows. Thank you for the legacy you have left to us. I hope all of our children can follow your example of commitment and sacrifice. God has blessed you beyond measure.
I used to question why there wasn't any family land passed down, but that was because of I was selfish. I came to realize that that is not what is important because even if there were some land, I couldn't take it with me to heaven. What I realized is that more important than land or worldly possessions is the fact that I had parents that grew up loving God and passed that on to me. That is because they had parents who thought it was important enough to establish a relationship with God. I understand that now more than ever because that is what I want to leave my children. Sure I would love to leave them some land but that may not happen. What I can do is teach them the value of a strong foundation with God. I have Grandparents that cared enough about their children to teach them about God. Leaving them that, to teach their children is priceless, more valuable than any amount of land. Thank you Granddaddy and Grandmother for setting examples for us to pass down from generation to generation. Happy Anniversary, Brent, Stacy, Taylor, Blake and Charlee
Over the years, I have often thought about the many sacrifices made for those that have long been married. It is truly give and take. I have recently coined the phrase for people that want to stay married forever. Be a tree and bend in all directions when the wind blows. Boy do we all know the wind can blow pretty hard sometimes. Thanks for holding on to each other for us to see and congratulations. We are proud of you two. Love Lane Amanda Beau and Brelyn.
7 comments:
Leave your messages and I will print them for HK and AD.
This day is where it all began...Two beautiful people joined to form one love and, with God's love and care, created one wonderful family. We are all so blessed for your lives and your marriage and the inspiration you give to us all.
Happy Happy Anniversary to the most special grandparents. We love you dearly!
Love,
Amy, Jeff, Nathaniel and William Henry
A marriage in the hand of God, used to bless so many. Thank you, Grandmother for showing us the heart of a servant desiring to honor the Lord. Thank you, Granddaddy for showing us that a man doesn't leave his family even when times are tough. I praise God for you and honor Him for your marriage.
It is indeed good!
I love you,
Melissa
Grandma, I know you did a good job making that 2 into a 3 on your gold artwork. You two have been a great example to us, keeping your marriage covenant with Christ through good times and bad.
We love you
Christine
Moma and Daddy, Happy Anniversary! You stuck to you vows. Thank you for the legacy you have left to us. I hope all of our children can follow your example of commitment and sacrifice. God has blessed you beyond measure.
Love,
Mary Lucile
I used to question why there wasn't any family land passed down, but that was because of I was selfish. I came to realize that that is not what is important because even if there were some land, I couldn't take it with me to heaven. What I realized is that more important than land or worldly possessions is the fact that I had parents that grew up loving God and passed that on to me. That is because they had parents who thought it was important enough to establish a relationship with God. I understand that now more than ever because that is what I want to leave my children. Sure I would love to leave them some land but that may not happen. What I can do is teach them the value of a strong foundation with God.
I have Grandparents that cared enough about their children to teach them about God. Leaving them that, to teach their children is priceless, more valuable than any amount of land. Thank you Granddaddy and Grandmother for setting examples for us to pass down from generation to generation.
Happy Anniversary,
Brent, Stacy, Taylor, Blake and Charlee
Over the years, I have often thought about the many sacrifices made for those that have long been married. It is truly give and take. I have recently coined the phrase for people that want to stay married forever. Be a tree and bend in all directions when the wind blows. Boy do we all know the wind can blow pretty hard sometimes. Thanks for holding on to each other for us to see and congratulations. We are proud of you two.
Love Lane Amanda Beau and Brelyn.
Post a Comment