I hate to be so indecisive...but we were just wondering if it is just going to be too crowded. Would another weekend be better, maybe not a holiday? We do want to go camp, though. Joneses
us too,we can try for another week during the summer though. lets all try to post something we all can atttend. I know the later the date the easier to plan for financially speaking. The Bradords,
3 comments:
Good Morning LABB..
I will not be going to Stone Mtn in May. A. Debbie
I hate to be so indecisive...but we were just wondering if it is just going to be too crowded. Would another weekend be better, maybe not a holiday? We do want to go camp, though.
Joneses
us too,we can try for another week during the summer though. lets all try to post something we all can atttend. I know the later the date the easier to plan for financially speaking.
The Bradords,
Post a Comment