
OK, it will not be winter forever, thank goodness. What do you say to planning Memorial Day weekend at Stone Mountain? Those that want to camp out can while others can get a room. It might be too early to swim but there are other things to do. What do you say?
10 comments:
For those folks in NC who have a Stone Mountain, we are thinking of the Georgia version. :)
Sounds good, we are currently experiencing more snowfall. Looking foward to some warmer weather so we can go for a hike or basically anything outdoors.
Lets do it.
The Bradford 5
I'm in for the train ride and the boat ride and roasted marsh mellows.
We are looking at pop up rental from a place in Buford. Let's make reservations by the 8th so the campsites can be close.
still cold...
joneses
If you look at the SM web site you will see a map of the campgrounds. Tents and popups are in the same area and there are some places near the lake. I looked at the Buford place also and the popups seem to be affordable. It is further from SM than I thought but can't find a place closer. I want to get a little popup for the Grandmothers.:)
I think we should reserve camp sites and campers asap.
I think we can come, I would love warm weather and smores!
Hi all,
I plan to reserve camp sites on Wednesday of this week. Let me know if you want one. So far I am getting 3 (Jones, McDermott and me).
We have something going on that may determine if we should come or not. I do not want to commit to coming and then diappoint you guys if we can't. So go ahead a skip over us for Wednesday. We will keep everydody posted.
LABB
OK, Here is an update. Looks like St Mtn might be out. Web site says popup and tent areas are closed (would have to check further) and the sites are $40 per night. Yikes! Any alternate ideas?
We have looked at some prices for you guys to look at . 3 night min for tents and popups @ 40 a night. Thats 120 plus 10 for the pass to get in the park. One time fee. Adventure for the kids sold at the campground are 27 for adults and 22 for kids 3-11 and include 2nd day free. Kroger grocery stores sell all day same tickets for 23 and 17 but no 2nd free. so looking at totals so everybody has an idea what to expect. Around 200 for every family barring that you have a tent. Add gas and food for your family another 175. So I figured 375 total for our trip for 2 nights in the park. Thought everybody could use figures as base line. Take the adventure tickets out of play and save just under a hundred bucks. Lane
Post a Comment