Happy Birthday Taylor. You are a special person in God's family and in ours. May He bless you all the days of your life and may you honor Him with your life. Love Grandma ChooChoo
Hey Taylor..What a special day in the life of a young lady. Turning 16 seems to be something of a milestone in the growing up process. I just watched a movie where the Mother always wrote and continued to write (new year) resolutions on her birthday. She kept them in a journal and read them over throughout the year. Good idea I think. I hope you had a good day and will make many memories this year. A. Debbie
Hey sweet Taylor, I hope you had a wonderful day! 16 is an exciting time, enjoy being young and dreaming about what God may have planned for your life. I am praying His will is clear for you.
And...I was definitely cooler than everyone else at 16. haha
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor. You are a special person in God's family and in ours. May He bless you all the days of your life and may you honor Him with your life. Love Grandma ChooChoo
Happy Birthday Taylor Bug!!!!!!!!!!
We Love you bunches. I remember when I turned 16. Boy I thought I was cool and I know you think so too. LOL. Have fun today and see you tonight.
LABB
I wish we could be together to celebrate with you! You are special to us and we love you! Have a wonderful day.
Happy birthday, girl,
Joneses
Happy Birthday Taylor.
We hope you have a great day.
Happy Sweet 16!
Amy, Jeff, Nathan and William
Hey Taylor..What a special day in the life of a young lady. Turning 16 seems to be something of a milestone in the growing up process. I just watched a movie where the Mother always wrote and continued to write (new year) resolutions on her birthday. She kept them in a journal and read them over throughout the year. Good idea I think. I hope you had a good day and will make many memories this year.
A. Debbie
Hey sweet Taylor,
I hope you had a wonderful day! 16 is an exciting time, enjoy being young and dreaming about what God may have planned for your life. I am praying His will is clear for you.
And...I was definitely cooler than everyone else at 16. haha
Post a Comment