Happy Birthday Jeremy. May our Lord bless you all the days of your life and pour out His Spirit upon you. Gosh, 30 seems so young. I can't remember what I was about at that age. Have a happy week and be especially nice to my doggie neice, Polly. Love, Aunt Mary
4 comments:
Happy Birthday J ramy
Hope your next 30 years is just as long. Go ahead its your birfday we gonna party like its your birfday.
The B. 5
Hey Jeremy and Happy Birthday!!
Hope you had a great day.
Here's to many, many more.
Amy, Jeff, Nathan and William
Hey Jeremy,
sorry I missed your birthday 'day'. I knew it was the 24th but I thought that was today. Oh well. Hope you had a good day!
Debbie
Happy Birthday Jeremy. May our Lord bless you all the days of your life and pour out His Spirit upon you. Gosh, 30 seems so young. I can't remember what I was about at that age. Have a happy week and be especially nice to my doggie neice, Polly.
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment