Hey,
I am going to be in Charlotte next week for work! I am there with a few other people and no car :( so I won't be able to leave work, but I will be in the store at the mall from about 9am-7pm next Wednesday, except for a lunch meeting. So if anyone is around the area, I would love to say hi real quick. I wish I could stay longer, or have a little more freedom of schedule, but it is all work and no play. And, I can't have a revolving door of family and coffee breaks, although I would love that. I know, I am difficult to deal with!! But I didn't want to not tell you all I was coming :)
If you can't come, that's ok too, I would love for all of us to get together soon. I think everyone would like to go see the Bohlens, so maybe we could all do that.
See ya
Christine
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Me and brent will be at the fire station wednesday. I will tell Amanda about wed and maybe she can come see you. Be safe.
Me and brent will be at the fire station wednesday. I will tell Amanda about wed and maybe she can come see you. Be safe.
Hey thanks, sorry I will miss you guys. It's ok if no one can come, I realize that my schedule is impossible, maybe next time.
Hey Christine, Glad to hear you're coming to NC...our neck of the woods. Unfortunately we won't be able to come down. Nathan starts school tomorrow and I don't want to be away from him. He gets out at 2:30, and by the time we drive down there (1 1/2 - 2 hours) we'd have to turn right around and come back...to get ready for bed. Maybe next time...Hey next time come to Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem. No problem then.
This is a by-the-way...
Happy Birthday to Brent. I am sorry (more like embarrassed) to say that I don't know how to post anything (where to go, how to post pictures or graphics, etc). All I know how to do is leave a comment. I need a lesson in Blogging 101. Maybe if Christine has time she can walk me through it, step by step.
Anyway, Brent I hope you had a great day.
Happy 36th!!!
Love, Amy
Hey Christine, I wish I was there so I could see you.
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment