Melissa, I hope that you are doing and feeling better. I know that you have faith, so I ask that God give you (and Steve) much strength and comfort...for there is a plan and a purpose and you are in His hands. You're in my thoughts and prayers and I can't tell you how much I love you...
Melissa came home today with orders for complete bed rest. She has some follow-up appts next week and additional blood tests are still being processed. One theory is the antibiotic she was taking for staff(??) caused these symptoms another is some sort of viral infection is present. Melissa is so much better. We were all very scared that she had something very serious or perhaps had a slight stroke. Steve has more detailed information when he gets time to post. Thanks for all your prayers. The Jones have family, neighbors and small(church)group members who really stepped up to help. Big thanks to Chris and Jeremy. Debbie
hello all...thank you first for lifting us before our Lord. He is so good and we continue to rest in Him. As much as we wanted to go to Guatemala, it was not to be. We will go, though. I am feeling better, though the headaches and tiredness will continue until the viral infection as run its course. I am thankful to be better. I miss caring for my family. Two doctor visits next week may answer the questions as more test results come back, but no matter what we trust in the sovereignty of God and know His will is best for me. with much love, MJ
6 comments:
Melissa,
I hope that you are doing and feeling better. I know that you have faith, so I ask that God give you (and Steve) much strength and comfort...for there is a plan and a purpose and you are in His hands. You're in my thoughts and prayers and I can't tell you how much I love you...
Amy
what is the latest with Melissa. Someone please post, We need some info. We be worried.
Melissa, you are very special to us. I know that you are in God's mighty hands.
Christine - Debbie - keep us posted. I know that Melissa is at St. Vincent Hospital in B'ham.
Melissa came home today with orders for complete bed rest. She has some follow-up appts next week and additional blood tests are still being processed.
One theory is the antibiotic she was taking for staff(??) caused these symptoms another is some sort of viral infection is present.
Melissa is so much better. We were all very scared that she had something very serious or perhaps had a slight stroke.
Steve has more detailed information when he gets time to post.
Thanks for all your prayers. The Jones have family, neighbors and small(church)group members who really stepped up to help. Big thanks to Chris and Jeremy.
Debbie
We are glad Melissa is home resting. We are praying she will be 100% soon. Thanks for the update.
Take care of Melissa
Love the Bradford 5
hello all...thank you first for lifting us before our Lord. He is so good and we continue to rest in Him. As much as we wanted to go to Guatemala, it was not to be. We will go, though.
I am feeling better, though the headaches and tiredness will continue until the viral infection as run its course. I am thankful to be better. I miss caring for my family.
Two doctor visits next week may answer the questions as more test results come back, but no matter what we trust in the sovereignty of God and know His will is best for me.
with much love,
MJ
Post a Comment