Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of School

Today was my first day of Kindergarten. I loved it! My teacher is Ms. Ingram and she is very nice. I have a Spider-Man lunch box and it is awesome!

After Moma picked me up from school she took me for an ice cream treat.

I asked Moma if I have to go back tomorrow and she said I have to go to school until I'm 18. I think this is a long time.

I missed Moma and Daddy and William Henry, but I had a fun day at school.








5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Nathaniel! You are so big. Emma is excited about kindergarten, too, but she doesn't have a spider man lunch box! We will pray for each morning as you are kind and helpful to all those you meet.
We love you, sweet boy, and give Mommy a hankie to wipe those tears!
:) Ethan, Madison, and Emma's Momma

Debbie said...

I am so glad you had fun on your first day of school. You will enjoy it most of the time. It is hard to believe you are already 5! I love you and your brother and your Mommy and your Daddy.
A. Debbie

Debbie said...

Nathaniel, You look good standing there in front of your school. I hope you will love reading and writing and listening to stories.

Love, Grandma

Band of Bohlens said...

Hey Nathan it's hard to believe that you are already five and going to school. We are so proud of you. You look handsome. Hug and kiss William Henry for us.
Love,
Brent, Stacy, Taylor,
Blake and Charlee

Christine said...

oh sweet baby! Glad you had fun!!