I am feeling much better. Thank you for praying for me, the phone calls and the sweet cards. I love my family! I had one of two follow up appointments today. The other one is tomorrow. Today's doctor had 25 vials of blood tested and all came back negative. His conclusion is I had a viral infection that will run its course (much like the flu). Tomorrow's appointment is with the neurologist who will address the abnormalities found on the CAT scan and MRI. He also had my spinal fluid tested for MS, though all physical indicators point to negative.
We are sad to miss the Guatemala trip, but trust in the Lord's sovereignty. My prayer for myself is that I won't miss what He is doing here...what He is teaching me or showing me. I am thankful for the promise of His protection to His children.
And now...why this picture? For this verse: "Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31
And I wait for the Lord...
4 comments:
I (we) are so happy to hear your update and know that you are on the road to recovery. We don't know why these things happen but they are not random and the reason not always apparent.
I like the eagle and the verse.
We saw the neurologist today. The MS test is negative. Because it is so unusual to see such brain abnormalities in someone my age, he wants to "uncover as many rocks as possible". So, I am seeing a hematologist for a Protein C deficiency he found and the cardiologist for a extensive test on my heart. As I am healthy and have a healthy family tree, he doesn't expect to find anything serious, but he is being thorough, which we appreciate.
Another good day...they are all good, though, as the Lord gives them to us.
Blessings you way,
We are glad to here some good news. We still need to have a family get together. What about Thanksgiving at the Bohlens.
The Bradford 5
Melissa, I am glad you are feeling better. We have all be very concerned about you. The Lord be with you and take care of all your needs.
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment