Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last days of Freshman year.

Well today I have to go at 12 and then get out at 3, then tomorrow I go all day and Monday I only go that morning. I can't believe that freshman year is already over, it went by super fast. I had a great year and can not wait until next year! Oh so we need to figure something out about Birmingham if we can, because you know I want to come!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

come on girl! We are proud of you for a great year!

Debbie said...

Those years sure do slip by quickly! I am proud of you and your accomplishments. Come on down to B'ham and I will come up. We would have a great time.
A. Debbie

Band of Bohlens said...

Hey Taylor, boy are we glad to know you are out of school. Amy and I were just talking about that today and wondering when you were getting out. We need your help. You want to earn some serious money? Like train fare? I have some jobs at my house and Amy needs some baby sitting. Interested? We are talking about this week. Say Tuesday- Friday. My job offers are not whimpy. So get on the blue jeans and workshoes. Let me know if you are interested. Some is inside work and so you can be in the AC.

I am proud of you. Hey Chris tell Taylor all the things she needs to do to set herself up for some scholarships. Things like volunteering, leadership things, working, clubs, year book, other sports. Taylor you have to be on the cutting edge. Be active in church, Mission Trips, youth activities, etc. Love, Grandma Do you think I am on a roll?

Band of Bohlens said...

Wow Grandma ok... I'll ask mom and dad about tuesday and Friday! What kind of jobs do you have for me???