Sunday, June 7, 2009




Happy June to everyone!
I printed your comments and sent them via snail mail to HK and AD. They like to get mail because as you know wait for the postman every day. They were happy to receive such kind words and I'm sure read them multiple times. Here are the responses they created. I scanned them in but resolution is not real clear. I think if you click on the image to enlarge it you will be able to figure it out.
Enjoy and I hope you have a good Sunday and a good week.

4 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Moma and Daddy are one of a kind. God made them very unique. Both Daddy and Moma had beautiful hand writting. You can see it is shaky now. They are funny and have much wisdom. May all of your lives be blessed because of them and I hope you will tell your little ones about their great grandparents. Keep the memories alive and pass it down the line. Daddy will be 94 this month. He was a part of D Day. Maybe you would like to ask him about it.

Amy said...

There is no one on earth like Henry Bohlen or Annie Doris. I love it when Moma refers to something as "a Henry Bohlen special". I remember what Granddaddy said when he found out about Jeff..."Is he Anglo-Saxson?". He also told me that Nathaniel had "Anglo-Saxson hair". That is a running joke we have. I talked to Granddaddy on Saturday about
D-Day and how it was that he was not a part of that particular day. Very interesting conversation about the war. His memory is good. If he had been a part of that day, there is a very good chance none of us would be here. It was really all part of God's plan. We will all cherish their sweet words to us.

Band of Bohlens said...

i love grandmother and grandaddy! i hope tht i get to go visit them this summer!

Melissa said...

Best memories...looking under the cake lid for a chocolate cake, being the queen with a sheet on my head in the front yard, finding junk in the woods with Granddaddy, praying on the floor with Grandmother in her room when I told her I wanted to receive Jesus's love and forgiveness, telling her to break all speed laws when we were driving to see my new sister, piling on their bed with Amy, Brent and Lane and being the boss...

I love you all...and thank God for His hand of blessing and grace upon our family.