Monday, June 22, 2009

Please Pray for Grandmother

We need to pull together and pray for Grandmother. She is going to have some trying times a head. Let us pray for her and strengthen her for the next couples of months. We love you Annie Doris.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Mother is scheduled to have the fluid drawn from the abdominal cavity (?) Friday am. She has to be there at 7:30; the procedure will take about 5 hrs. The fluid will be tested to determine how advanced the cancer is and how to proceed with treatment.
I will stay with Daddy for it is too long for him to be alone.
Mary and I are just taking one day at a time as the saying goes because we just don't know how this situation will work out. We are sure of one thing and agree that Mother can no longer take care of Daddy, and in fact she will need someone to care for her. Mary and I cannot take on this and we have discussed some options, but plan to wait until we know more about the cancer and treatment. For now we have cleaned up the little bedroom and got a new A/C so Mary can begin to stay there at night. Are we sticking our head in the sand? Perhaps but only temporarily.

Mother does not feel good most of the time, has trouble eating and understandably concerned.
She tries to put up a good front.

We are standing on the promise that God is in control and he knows our hearts.
I will send updates as I have information. I know you all will remember us in your prayers.
Debbie

Melissa said...

oh mom...thanks for the update and know you are not alone.
praying without ceasing...