Taylor I am so proud of you, I think you really learned a lot from confirmation, I know I did! We had a blast and everyone was impressed with your deep questions, most of which made me think hummmmm. Keep growing in your walk with the Lord and remember you have your family and the church behind you. "Do Good, Cause No Harm, Stay in love with God." I love you, Amanda
Taylor I am thankful that you have a tender heart toward God. My prayer is that you will grow in His likeness and that you will allow Him to guide your steps. When you have to make decisions about a situation ask yourself "What would Jesus do?" That will put you on the right track but it may not be the popular thing among the world or with your friends. You will never be sorry for doing the right thing. May your life bring honor to your parents and glory unto the Lord.
Praying for you as you live for Him and walk the narrow, and often difficult, path. Giving Him glory is all that matters. with our love, Melissa, Steve, and three members of your fan club! :)
3 comments:
Taylor I am so proud of you, I think you really learned a lot from confirmation, I know I did! We had a blast and everyone was impressed with your deep questions, most of which made me think hummmmm. Keep growing in your walk with the Lord and remember you have your family and the church behind you. "Do Good, Cause No Harm, Stay in love with God."
I love you,
Amanda
Taylor I am thankful that you have a tender heart toward God. My prayer is that you will grow in His likeness and that you will allow Him to guide your steps. When you have to make decisions about a situation ask yourself "What would Jesus do?" That will put you on the right track but it may not be the popular thing among the world or with your friends. You will never be sorry for doing the right thing. May your life bring honor to your parents and glory unto the Lord.
Love, Grandma
Praying for you as you live for Him and walk the narrow, and often difficult, path.
Giving Him glory is all that matters.
with our love,
Melissa, Steve, and three members of your fan club!
:)
Post a Comment