Taylor, Your Grandmother has called you her little princess for a long time. We love you so much! I hope you have a good day and lots of cake. I'm all about the cake. Love and hugs, A. Debbie
Taylor, I can't believe that next year you will be driving. Time is flying by. Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from growing up. I know that before long you will be out of high school and in college. Take time to enjoy these years, don't try to grow up too fast. If you didn't already know you are loved by everyone. You have something special about you that I can not take credit for. Continue to use those gifts wisely. Have fun this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love Dad
PS. I got some new wax for you so you can start working on getting the truck to shine.
I can hardly believe my Taylor Bug is 15. My sweet little niece isn't so little anymore. Taylor, I love you so much and I wish I could see you and spend time with you more often. Not living across town I feel like I am just missing everything (with all my nephews and nieces). I hope you have a very special day...for you are a very special young lady. Maybe you and I can have a girls day out sometime.
Happy Birthday to you!!! Love Amy Jeff, Nathan and William, too.
By the way...when did your father become a Hallmark greeting card?? And remember, wax on...wax off.
It's a Happy Day for the Tay! We love you so...and echo that from Amy...we miss being a part of you life, but are thankful for the times we are together! With every breath, glorify the One who gives it. Always praying for you, Melissa, Steve, E, sister and Bea.
5 comments:
Taylor,
Your Grandmother has called you her little princess for a long time. We love you so much! I hope you have a good day and lots of cake. I'm all about the cake.
Love and hugs,
A. Debbie
Taylor, I can't believe that next year you will be driving. Time is flying by. Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from growing up. I know that before long you will be out of high school and in college. Take time to enjoy these years, don't try to grow up too fast. If you didn't already know you are loved by everyone. You have something special about you that I can not take credit for. Continue to use those gifts wisely. Have fun this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love Dad
PS. I got some new wax for you so you can start working on getting the truck to shine.
I can hardly believe my Taylor Bug is 15. My sweet little niece isn't so little anymore. Taylor, I love you so much and I wish I could see you and spend time with you more often. Not living across town I feel like I am just missing everything (with all my nephews and nieces). I hope you have a very special day...for you are a very special young lady. Maybe you and I can have a girls day out sometime.
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Love Amy
Jeff, Nathan and William, too.
By the way...when did your father become a Hallmark greeting card?? And remember, wax on...wax off.
It's a Happy Day for the Tay!
We love you so...and echo that from Amy...we miss being a part of you life, but are thankful for the times we are together!
With every breath, glorify the One who gives it.
Always praying for you,
Melissa, Steve, E, sister and Bea.
Oh Ler,
We love you. Hope your birthday was wonderful. Come visit this summer.
love
Chris, Jeremy and the muttface
Post a Comment