Monday, March 2, 2009

Carolina Snow and William Henry









Here are some pictures from today. William Henry is 1 month old, and in 1 month Nathan will be 5. We got about 6 inches of snow last night and Nathan had fun making a snowman and snow angels.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

You have a two beautiful boys! This is the first picture I have seen of your new house and neighborhood.
You will have fun working in the yard this Spring and Summer.
The snow looks like fun.

Band of Bohlens said...

I am glad Nathaniel got to play in the snow. He is most likely always remember this.
Grandma

Band of Bohlens said...

William Henry is a chucha bear!

Unknown said...

oh chucha bear...i love him!
and I love your house!

Band of Bohlens said...

Thanks for posting some pictures, William looks so much different than when we saw him in the hospital. Who do you think he looks like?
We are happy that Nathan has a little brother. You have been blessed with a beautiful family.
Love,The Bradford 5
P.S. you have one more and you can be the Wilcox 5

Band of Bohlens said...

How come Little William is not playing in the snow. This was the biggest snow fall since March of 1983. He might have this chance to play for the next 26 years!!!!. He is so cute. Looks like he is up and growing on his own. Before you know it he will be walking.
LABB

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures, Amy. I love seeing your sweet babies... and your new house. :)
I wish I were there to cook for you, hold William and take Nathan on a walk. Ethan could teach him all kinds of interesting boy things! I think Madison would dress him up like a cowboy to play. She's been dressing like she's ready to get a horse and build a homestead! Though she might put him to work...she has the gift of delegating! (I honestly can't imagine where that came from!!) Emma would be with William...learning how to be a mommy and trying to put lipgloss on him. Just think of all the education we would bring!
:)Love to you all...
MJ