Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here at the Bradford house we have sick babies. Blake and Charlee both have pneumonia. Charlee started off as RSV. Blake is getting better, it started in both of his lungs and now is in just one. As for Charlee, she is so pitiful, anytime I hold her she will lay her head down one me. We hope that both of them get much better!

Love,
Taylor

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So sorry to hear about the sick ones. Taylor get them some chocolate popsicles to help them feel better. Hope no one else gets sick. Take care.
A. Debbie

Melissa said...

We are praying for strong healthy bodies to return. Thank you, Taylor for being such help.
Love to you all,
MJ

Unknown said...

Hey,
We are praying for all of you. Tay-sorry I didn't get your text until so late, my phone is dead! I wanted to see you this trip, but I will be back soon,
love you!!!
Christine