Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fishing Day!









Jeremy & I have a little lake by our house, so the kids brought their new fishing poles over. Madison caught this little one, we had a great Sunday afternoon. Somehow we missed Steve in the pictures, I think he was fixing everyone's poles.
Enjoy!
Christine

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great day in the winter sun! Were you trying to teach Polly how to jump? The trees are beautiful and that blue October sky. Doesn't get any better!
Glad you are able to spend time together now.
Mom....

Band of Bohlens said...

Great jumping demo! Glad all of you have each other there together. Love, Aunt Mary

Melissa said...

What a fun day we had. Ethan said he would like to have stayed all day! Emma had more fun running with Polly. It was beautiful there, and a real blessing to be together.
Yes, Mom, we were trying to get Polly to jump, but she would only bark! :)
Loving you all...
Melissa

Band of Bohlens said...

AW....I have walked around that lake :). I would have loved to of been there with all of you. I miss everyone so much and can not wait until I come down again!
Tell the kids I said hey and that I love them very much!!!



Love,
LER!