Hey ya'll! Here are some pictures of me in the Marching Chiefs Alumni Band. It is so fun to go back and twirl pregame with old friends and majorettes dating back to the 50's. Anyone who was in band can come back and participate, the pregame show is always the same.

Practice, I am third from the right. We are all arranged by graduation year.

On the field for pregame.

Michelle, my high school captain


3 comments:
It was great to see you march again; I always enjoy the band, they are awesome. Glad you were able to visit friends and share news. The game stunk and I could not believe how cold I was. Maybe I am getting back to 'normal'. Ha Ha. Go Noles!
Mom
Christine glad to see your Dad. Maybe he wants to be included in the Bohlen Blog. Love, Aunt Mary
Yea Chris!
The children want to see you next year! What great fun...
MJ
Post a Comment