Cool. I actually thought that was one of us with their head in the basket. I like it. I really like it. Aunt Mary
I DONT'T GET IT, BUT THAT IS JUST ME!HAHA,LOVE LER
It's Emma, I took this picture of her and then made it into this postcard.
Good morning all...Anyone needing to schedule an autograph session may now do so. Our calendar is ready! :) he he heHave a great day!J5
It took 3 adults to set up this photo. We had to stop a couple of times because of laughter. What a crack up! Looks good Christine.Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cool. I actually thought that was one of us with their head in the basket. I like it. I really like it. Aunt Mary
I DONT'T GET IT, BUT THAT IS JUST ME!
HAHA,
LOVE LER
It's Emma, I took this picture of her and then made it into this postcard.
Good morning all...
Anyone needing to schedule an autograph session may now do so. Our calendar is ready! :) he he he
Have a great day!
J5
It took 3 adults to set up this photo. We had to stop a couple of times because of laughter. What a crack up! Looks good Christine.
Mom
Post a Comment