Happy Day after, Amanda. A day late doesn't mean less love it just means...huh...a day late. :) We do hope it was great and this year will be full of happiness. Love from us all, Melissa
Hi Amanda, I hope you had a good day on your day. When Mary and I were young we thought our birthdays would never get here now they come too soon. Funny how that works. Love to all, A. Debbie
5 comments:
Hey Amanda! Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
Jeremy, Christine and Polly
ps-sorry for falling down on the bday posting job today, I was out of the office.
Happy Birthday Amanda
Love Brent, Stacy, Taylor, Blake and Charlee
Happy Day after, Amanda. A day late doesn't mean less love it just means...huh...a day late. :)
We do hope it was great and this year will be full of happiness.
Love from us all,
Melissa
Happy B'day Amanda!!! I think Jeremy said he was sixteen - so what are you, like 15 or something?
Have a great day!
Hi Amanda,
I hope you had a good day on your day. When Mary and I were young we thought our birthdays would never get here now they come too soon. Funny how that works.
Love to all,
A. Debbie
Post a Comment