I wrote this blog post for my company website and thought you all may think it was fun too. Take these quizzes to see how good the advertisers are at making their brand stick! logo quiz and slogan quiz
Hello all...11/15 and 8/10...I am a good guesser! Happy weekend to everyone. It is still raining...I'm not complaining. We're still recovering from a 2 year long drought. Good night! Melissa
Ok, I got 13/15 on the logo one and 6/10 on the slogan one. Lots of guesses (like Melissa). Momma says it is supposed to be chilly here for 3 days, Yipee!! The new lighthouse on St George Island is almost finished. See article http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080402/NEWS01/804020365 If HK and AD want to go we may drive down this weekend. It is about 90 miles, a long trip for Daddy. We will see.
4 comments:
I got 13 right out of 15 on the first one and 6 right on the second. Grandma, Mary, Aunt Mary and Moma
Hello all...11/15 and 8/10...I am a good guesser!
Happy weekend to everyone. It is still raining...I'm not complaining. We're still recovering from a 2 year long drought.
Good night!
Melissa
Ok, I got 13/15 on the logo one and 6/10 on the slogan one. Lots of guesses (like Melissa). Momma says it is supposed to be chilly here for 3 days, Yipee!!
The new lighthouse on St George Island is almost finished. See article http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080402/NEWS01/804020365
If HK and AD want to go we may drive down this weekend. It is about 90 miles, a long trip for Daddy. We will see.
I got 10/15 on the first one and 6/10 on the slogan one.
Hey, why is it I seemed to have gotten all the ones related to food? :-) It must be the Bohlen rubbing off on me, lol.
Post a Comment