Hello everyone! I messed up and did not get to put my whole message on the blog so I am adding l now. The party was a real surprise and something I will always remember. Thank you all for making it a memorable event for me. The music was just perfect. The rocker is a keeper and the heirloom is our heritage. Amy the pictures tell my story. Brent and Stacy, thank you for opening up your home to everyone. The children are precious. Jeff, I know it was a difficult day for you and Amy. Thank you for making the effort to be with me. I appreciate you both. Thank you for being the special family you are. Debbie thank you for coming. This is a wonderful family. Bohlens Rock!
jim7mie89Bradfords, I enjoyed the party for Mary so much. We were able to actually pull off a real surprise party! You all put a lot of love and effort in this event for your Mother and I was happy to be a part of it. The new babies are beautiful; the boys are growing up, changing and are....well quite active. Taylor is a lovely young lady. It was good to see you all again; I hope we can all get together soon.
2 comments:
Hello everyone! I messed up and did not get to put my whole message on the blog so I am adding l now. The party was a real surprise and something I will always remember. Thank you all for making it a memorable event for me. The music was just perfect. The rocker is a keeper and the heirloom is our heritage. Amy the pictures tell my story. Brent and Stacy, thank you for opening up your home to everyone. The children are precious. Jeff, I know it was a difficult day for you and Amy. Thank you for making the effort to be with me. I appreciate you both. Thank you for being the special family you are. Debbie thank you for coming. This is a wonderful family. Bohlens Rock!
jim7mie89Bradfords,
I enjoyed the party for Mary so much. We were able to actually pull off a real surprise party! You all put a lot of love and effort in this event for your Mother and I was happy to be a part of it.
The new babies are beautiful; the boys are growing up, changing and are....well quite active. Taylor is a lovely young lady. It was good to see you all again; I hope we can all get together soon.
Post a Comment