Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Aunt Debbie,
Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.
Wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday!!

Love, Amy and Boys

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Debbie. Hope you get to enjoy the day.
Love the Bradford 5

Band of Bohlens said...

Welcome to the Senior Citizen Club! Discounts at Goodwill, McDonalds, train rides, lower rates, etc. May this be the beginning of something new and adventurous! May you have Joy in your heart!
Happy Birthday, baby sister. I have never heard daddy sing solo to anybody for their birthday.
From your older sister.

Band of Bohlens said...

HAppy Birthday Debbie.
Sorry I was late posting but I am sure you had a great day. C-ya
LABB

Band of Bohlens said...

I had a great birthday with my girls and grands, cake and ice-cream. Thanks Jeremy and Steve for sharing your family with me for this (ahem) milestone day. Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts sent my way.
Love to all.
Debbie, Mom, A. Debbie and Haddie