Steve,Sending lots of North Carolina hugs and love down to Alabama today. Sending major prayers up to Heaven for our Lord and Savior to touch you in a special way and heal you and to give you and Melissa hope, courage, strength and peace. You are greatly loved and such a wonderful part of our family and God most certainly has a plan for you. May your faith, God's love and the support of those that love you see you through in the days, weeks and months to come.
12 comments:
Steve,
You are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult and uncertain time. You are in God's Hands and He will give you what you need. I know, without question, that there is a beautiful guardian angel in Heaven watching over you. Her name is Annie Doris and she is telling God that there is so much more in store for the the life of Steve Jones.
May God be with you and Melissa and may you feel His healing hands. I wish that I coud just pack up and come down and take care of your beautiful children or do something else to give you peace of mind while Melissa is by your side. But I hope you can feel our love. Rest, be strong and pray.
Steve you are still THE MAN - hey I think you are the leader of the pack! We need you brother! The Lord God, maker of heaven and earth is abiding in you and He will bring you to the place that glorifies Him. We lift you up high on the wings of eagles to renew your strength in Jesus name.
Aunt Mary
After praying this morning I have a calmness and peace that Steve is going to be okay. I think now is the time for this family to link up in agreement. Nothing is to hard for ME. With His stripes we are healed. Call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not. When two or three are gathered together in my name I am in the midst of them. I am come that you may have LIFE and have it more abundantly. Not by power nor by might but by my spirit saith the Lord of host. I have a plan for you - Steve Jones - to prosper you and not bring harm. There is healing in HIS wings. Yes blessed be the Name of Jesus and in His name we rebuke this tumor. We have hope in thy judgements. Thy word is forever settled in heaven.
Steve and Melissa, My family is praying hard for you to receive good news. We are praying for Melissa to have strength to keep the family strong. Know that your family is thought of often and we are awaiting the latest news. Rest easy. LABB
RE:After praying this morning I have a calmness and peace that Steve is going to be okay. I think now is the time for this family to link up in agreement. Nothing is to hard for ME. With His stripes we are healed. Call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not. When two or three are gathered together in my name I am in the midst of them. I am come that you may have LIFE and have it more abundantly. Not by power nor by might but by my spirit saith the Lord of host. I have a plan for you - Steve Jones - to prosper you and not bring harm. There is healing in HIS wings. Yes blessed be the Name of Jesus and in His name we rebuke this tumor. We have hope in thy judgements. Thy word is forever settled in heaven.
We are going to call on all family here in North Carolina to stop at 8:00 PM what ever you are doing and say a prayer for the entire Jones family. I am going to set my phone to alert me. I will call everybody just in case they don't read this before 8:00.
We love you Steve and Melissa and we will continue to pray for you.
Love, The Bradford 5
.
I'm with you. United we stand by faith in Jesus might hand of deliverance! 8 o'clock.
Hello sweet family,
This will be quick as I am on my way back to the hospital. You have no idea how much your prayers and love mean to me (and us all). Today has bee a good day. Steve has been up and had a shower and done physical therapy and had no morphine. Those three seemingly small things are big for us right now. Tomorrow will tell us the time for his biopsy Monday morning. After that we wait 3-5 days for results.
However, we are not standing on the promise of a doctor or a biopsy. Our Lord is who we cling to and He is enough. Steve has told the children, "Do not be angry with God. Our faith is strong and we believe His promise to always be faithful. No matter what happens this is for our good and His glory." So that is where we are right now. Trusting His word that says we will not walk through the fire alone. And we will not be burned. We belong to Him and He is our God.
We love you all and pray for your faith to be increased and for you to see God's goodness in all things. Hug each other extra tight and we will be praying together at 8:00!
For an inspiration go to Healing is in your Hand by Christy Nockles on you tube.
Experiencing an incredible calm and peace. Hope you do too.
Mary
Hey Steve,
It's Ler, I just want you to know that you are in my prayers and I know you will be just fine.! I love you. Stay Strong,
Ler
Melissa,
I love you and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hello again dear ones,
Tuesday evening and I have come home to get some more clothes and eat with Mom and the children. I will go back to spend the night with Steve. He is doing well. We had a long night in the ICU, but after being moved to a regular room he is much more alert and comfortable. His head is shaved, but he loves it. He only ever grew it our the little bit it was for me! His brother and father and brother-in-law all shaved their heads, too. Steve loved it! (It was a big deal for his brother as he loved his hair!) I sit and read God's word to him. He is calm and eager for God to be seen great through Him. The surgeon said he can come home tomorrow while we wait for the results. This may be Monday before we meet with him again. Please continue to pray for sustenance and provision and that God will continue to use this to drive us to Him and complete dependence on Him for every. single. breath. God has used His body to surround us with so much love. You are part of that and we are so thankful. Praying for you all and loving you so much,
Melissa
also...praying with you each night at 8!
Post a Comment