
Daddy's toenails are so thick we can't cut them so I took him to a 'nail clinic'. He was fascinated by the whole thing; never knew such a place existed; how can they do all this for $20? Had to get it on film. He is already planning his next trip.
PS He was the only man there, why don't men come?
3 comments:
This definitely is one for the books!!
A "must see to believe" moment.
I'll ask what inquiring minds want to know...
How in the world did you get Granddaddy to sit and stay with the type of employess (guessing Asian) and customers shown in the picture and him not show his behind???
Ha...so sorry I missed this one! I wish I could know what was being said about him!
So funny...
Next time, Mom, you get one, too.
OK, here is the story. Daddy was so desprate to get his feet done he decided to go to the 'clinic' that his CNA recommended. She said Walmart but I took him to Hollywood Nails because it is closer. He was alone in that row of seats for a long time before he had company. So many questions. He was good, as good as he could be. Oh Daddy.
Post a Comment