Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary Melissa and Steve






6 comments:

Amy said...

Twenty years ago today I had the privilege and honor of standing next to my cousin as she married a good and handsome young man. I was so excited to be part of her special day.

Melissa and Steve, I wish you a very special day as you reflect on the last 20 years. May God continue to bless you, your marriage and your family.

Happy Anniversary!
I love you both,
Amy

sjones said...

Thank you, Amy, for remembering us. It was a wonderful day, wasn't it?!??! We are surely a picture of God's grace as He has taught us to selflessly serve Him and each other.
We are having a great trip with Arlington and Ford's Theater and Mount Vernon being top favorites. We found a nice local family friendly place for our anniversary supper tonight.
May we seek to serve God in serving each other.
Love to you all...

"LER" said...

Happy Anvviverary Baby I got you on my miiinnndd.
Love The Bradford 5

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Your marriage is something that all people should look up to. Stay safe and keep the faith. Wishing you many more blissful years. LABB

Band of Bohlens said...

Wishing the next 20 to be as special and blessed as the first. I am thankful and happy for you.
Love, Aunt Mary

Christine said...

Happy day to you two!!! Loved being maid of honor for your special day.