Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Moma Christine!

Christine we all wish you a Happy, Happy Day of your birth into this family. Love the Band of Bohlens!

5 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Moma!

Love, Levi

Band of Bohlens said...

Oh sweet little Christine! I am so proud of the woman (and Momma) you have become. I'm sorry Lynn is not with us to celebrate your day and the addition of Levi, he loved you so much and was so proud of you too.
Love and Hugs to my 'little daughter'!
Mom.

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Christine! I am thinking about you and your special day. You are so special to us.
Love, Aunt Mary

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Christine!
Wishing you a special day and another year full of wonderful blessings.

Much love,
Amy, Jeff, Nathan and William


By the way...Great picture of you...and typing already??? That is one smart boy! Give him Chucha Bear hugs from us.

Christine said...

Thanks everyone! And thanks Levi, I always knew you were advanced!