There is sadness in our hearts this Christmas. In the mist of the tears, and hurt may we find rest in the Spirit of that Babe born in a manger so long ago.
Merry Christmas Moma. I have missed you today and I have thought about Grandmother. I missed getting my Christmas card from her. But I have the ones from the past and I can look at those, smile and remember a most special lady. This year she sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. How wonderful that must have been! I hope everyone had a very special day as we reflected the Baby born in that humble stable.
2 comments:
There is sadness in our hearts this Christmas. In the mist of the tears, and hurt may we find rest in the Spirit of that Babe born in a manger so long ago.
Love to each of you,
Mary
Merry Christmas Moma. I have missed you today and
I have thought about Grandmother. I missed getting my Christmas card from her. But I have the ones from the past and I can look at those, smile and remember a most special lady. This year she sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. How wonderful that must have been!
I hope everyone had a very special day as we reflected the Baby born in that humble stable.
Post a Comment