Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!!


A sweet little bird (as Grandmother would say)
for a sweet little girl.



5 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Emma. Hope you get some snow. It is snowing right now in NC.
Love, The Bradford 5

Amy said...

Sweet Emma,
Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a fun time turning...seven??? How can it be??
We love you and think of you (and Ethan and Madison and Mom and Dad) often.

Hugs and Love,
Amy, Jeff, Nathan and William (aka Mr. Baby)

Melissa said...

Emma is happily 7 years old. "Do you think I am taller?" She says she was born to dance and thinks being a princess is the best!
We love you, Bee.

Band of Bohlens said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!
Best Wishes from the LABB crew.

Band of Bohlens said...

Emma, Happy Birthday! You keep right on being a princess. I love you so much. I miss you too!
Aunt Mary