Imagine doing something relaxing while I'm entertaining the kids and baking Grandmother's famous sour cream pound cake...you know, the one with the crunchy crust, and juicy sweet strawberries on the side. That's what I would do for you if I could be there.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and my wish for you is that God continue to shower you with His blessings.
I love you so much...Happy 40th!!! Amy (and Jeff and Nathan and William Henry)
6 comments:
Have a great day sister!
I love you!
Chris
I hope you have a good day! 40, yikes! Love you bunches.
Mom
Imagine doing something relaxing while I'm entertaining the kids and baking Grandmother's famous sour cream pound cake...you know, the one with the crunchy crust, and juicy sweet strawberries on the side. That's what I would do for you if I could be there.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and my wish for you is that God continue to shower you with His blessings.
I love you so much...Happy 40th!!!
Amy (and Jeff and Nathan and William Henry)
So, 40 is the new 30 I hear! :)
So thankful for this day.
I love you all,
Melissa
Hey Amy, I'll be looking forward to that cake. Soon...
Happy Birthday!!!
Lordy Lordy
Melissa is forty
Sorry but I had to say that.
Have a great day
Love the Bradford 5
Ohh my, We all are getting old. Melissa, you wear forty so well. You look and act no where near forty.
Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!
We hope your day was filled with many thoughts and gifts on this special day for you.
LABB
Post a Comment