I checked out the Georgia Aquarium and the rates for a general admission pass are
Ticket price: Adult - $26.00
Child (age 3-12) - $19.50
Senior (age 65 and up) - $21.50
Child (age 3-12) - $19.50
Senior (age 65 and up) - $21.50
You can check the aquarium out here.
Let me know what you all think!!
Christine
Christine
10 comments:
Sounds fun. Do we have a date picked out yet?
Yes, June 19. We are in.
Should someone just pick a hotel so we can all stay in the same one?
One with a pool would be nice.
Mary and I are not sure how things will be here at that time but please don't cancel because we can't go. We want our families to continue to be close and see each other as often as possible. Just in case keep us informed.
I plan to go to aquarium if just for one day. I can assure you Deb and I need a break. I will come unless we have a serious situation here. Whether we go or not please everyone try to do. Do something to make memories for your children.
Love, Moma and Aunt Mary
Still in the decision making process for the 19th. Just letting you guys know we are still thinking what's the best to do.
Sorry for the delay....
LABB
I don't think the Wilcox family is going to make it. It is Father's Day weekend and what would be Jeff's dad's birthday and this is also the time of year we lost Katie Mae and it's sort of not a real happy time of year for us. Also don't know what the situation with Grandmother is going to be...Although we would love to see everyone, just don't know about right now.
Amy
As you probably know by now Taylor tore her ACL in a soccer game last Monday. Because of the surgery that she will have on May 14th and 6 weeks of physical therapy we have canceled our beach trip. We would like to see everyone and may still be able to, but we can't commit to anything as of now. We want everyone to be there but realize it might not be possible. We will have to see how much moving around Taylor can do for long periods and go from there. We will try to post something as soon as we can put something in concrete. Love Brent
P.S. We were going to the beach the week of June 13 then try to make Atlanta on the 19th.
Hey, can someone give a final say on the trip? If everyone would rather go to Tallahassee, that's fine, but we are getting close to decision time on the hotel, etc..
Thanks :)
We are quite busy up here in NC. Grandma fell and broke her pelvis at Brent's fire station, She's been in rehab for 9 days and counting. Just took granddaddy to hospital tonight for a heart issue and he is staying overnight. Taylor has surgery Friday on her knee. And last but not least, Grandmother in FL. WOW, when it rains it pours. I am calling off the trip for us for the 19th. I still want to go sometime though. Timing is not the greatest right now. Hope everyone understands.....
Sorry but I know other people need to plan their summer and I do not want people held up because of us.
Lane
Post a Comment