Melissa, eating a banana after school, sitting with Mom who is sick in bed: "How are you, Mom?" Mom: "Well, I have something to tell you." Mo: "OK" Mom: "You are going to be a sister!" Mo: "Oh! How do you know it is going to be a girl?" Mom: "Uhhh...you will be a sister no matter what it is." Mo: "Oh yeah, right!"
So begins my "sisterhood"! 29 years plus 9 months I have had a sister. I am thanking God this day for you, Christine. Especially for now, these special days we are living so close. I love you. Have a wonderful birthday! the sister :)
Christine, I want to wish you a day filled with blessings and happiness. You were the star in your dad's eyes. You are the hope in your mother's heart. You are a special person in my life and I am thankful for you. Happy Birthday girl! Love, Aunt Mary
5 comments:
Late September - Mid October 1980:
Melissa, eating a banana after school, sitting with Mom who is sick in bed: "How are you, Mom?"
Mom: "Well, I have something to tell you."
Mo: "OK"
Mom: "You are going to be a sister!"
Mo: "Oh! How do you know it is going to be a girl?"
Mom: "Uhhh...you will be a sister no matter what it is."
Mo: "Oh yeah, right!"
So begins my "sisterhood"! 29 years plus 9 months I have had a sister. I am thanking God this day for you, Christine. Especially for now, these special days we are living so close. I love you. Have a wonderful birthday!
the sister :)
Christine, I want to wish you a day filled with blessings and happiness. You were the star in your dad's eyes. You are the hope in your mother's heart. You are a special person in my life and I am thankful for you. Happy Birthday girl!
Love, Aunt Mary
Love and Hope, Hugs and Kisses...
These things for you, your Birthday wishes.
I love you and hope you had a special day.
May God fill your heart and your life with beautiful things this year.
Love, Amy
Happy Birthday Christine. Wish we could be there to celebrate. Have a blessed day.
Love,
The Bradford 5
Thanks everyone! It has been a good and busy week. I am thankful for each of you!
Post a Comment