Dear Lord,
Thank you for this beautiful day
Lord it is you that has all power
and it is you that is all holy
I ask for your hands to be put on my grandmother
Comfort her as only you know how
And give her supreme peace over all her troubles.
I ask that caregivers treat her with the same respect as their own grandmother.
And I also pray that they too have patience and pride
I pray this with all honor and praise that you have miracles within your realm.
All of this is asked in Jesus's name
Amen
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen, we love you dearly Grandma
Thanks for the posting of the prayer. As I think about what to do I find myself wiping tears from my face. I want to hold Grandmother and tell her how much she has infulenced our family and how proud we are of her but, especially how much she is loved. I don't wish for any suffering but I want my family to see their grandmother. Continue praying
Brent
Thanking you, Grandmother, for always pointing me to Christ. I love you.
praying for your comfort and peace...
Post a Comment