Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful,Jeremy and Christine
Amanda is having a great day so far. She is a loving wife and mommy and deserves the vey best. We love you!!!Beau, Breeze and Hubby
Thanks Mom for posting the announcement!
Amanda, Wishing you a day full of happiness and love with your family. Happy Birthday with many more to come.Amy, Jeff, Nathaniel and William
I am glad to hear you are having a good day. I wish I could be there to visit with you and the family. Enjoy your day!A. Debbie
Happy Birthday Amanda, We hope you had a wonderful day. You're a great Aunt and sister-in-law. Love, 5 Bradfords
a happy day and a happy new year we pray for you.you are a special gift to our family.love from us all,the Joneses
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful,
Jeremy and Christine
Amanda is having a great day so far. She is a loving wife and mommy and deserves the vey best. We love you!!!
Beau, Breeze and Hubby
Thanks Mom for posting the announcement!
Amanda,
Wishing you a day full of happiness and love with your family. Happy Birthday with many more to come.
Amy, Jeff, Nathaniel and William
I am glad to hear you are having a good day. I wish I could be there to visit with you and the family. Enjoy your day!
A. Debbie
Happy Birthday Amanda,
We hope you had a wonderful day. You're a great Aunt and sister-in-law.
Love,
5 Bradfords
a happy day and a happy new year we pray for you.
you are a special gift to our family.
love from us all,
the Joneses
Post a Comment