Friday, March 14, 2008

Today was my first day with the kids, Stacy's first day back to work. The weather was great so Blake and I played outside, he loves to get in the back of my truck and play with my stuff.
Charlee was pretty good today,though I think she may have a little cold. She only cries when she is hungry. She is such a good baby.






Blake got this dinosaur outfit from his nana. He wore it all day, but hasn't worn it much since then.

This is my first post, don't really know what I'm doing. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to do this again soon. Love Brent




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! You did a great job Brent, I am proud!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures, Brent! Even with the kids by yourself! Good job.:)
Hey, the kids and I have been missing Taylor. Tell her so, and ask her to write when she can!
Love,
Us

Band of Bohlens said...

Brent, good job. The pics are great! I love you all, Moma.

sjones said...

Great pictures of the kids Brent.
Thanks for sharing.